Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Monday.... Sturgis

Once again the day started with fixing what I broke the night before. I cleaned out my carb the best I could and since I lost the foam filter I cut up a sock to filter some of the larger particles out of the air flowing into the carb. We headed to the Horse show over at the Full Throttle. Not much was going on there so Warren, Ryan and myself headed for spearfish canyon.





Hang'n with Ron Finch at the Horse Show



A little help from some friends...... after filling my carb full of dirt...... she just didn't want to start like she used too.



Warren and Stacy blasting through Spearfish Canyon



Ryan on his fresh Shovel.





I got tired of the slow moving mass of motorcycles so I passed them all. Left me with a Canyon all to my lonesome.



waited a while for Warren and Ryan to show up



Relaxed near these falls for a while.



Took the dirt roads home.







We made it back to the Spoke as the mayhem began. Did a little slow racing then pulled out the mini bikes!













More Dirt Track'n!


Dirt bike against Panhead



Jeff can fuck'n ride the shit out of his pan..... or any bike for that matter!





Kevin gett'n down!



Midnight Mike take'n his shovel over some sweet jumps!



Colleen spread'n dirt on her Honda-matic.



Bean're racing in style as always



Fire obstacles







Taber the Circus Freak

No comments: