Thursday, August 27, 2009

KING GIANT!!!

So I'm talk'n to my good brosif Todd over there at Iron Horse today and we're shoot'n the shit about this'n that. Then he brings up the topic of this band that he is in. I said yeah..... "I've heard of you guys" but you know.... I knew he was in a band but he's already good at one thing..... how can there be any more goodness left over for music. So he sent me a link to his tunes and good god damn!!!! That's some good shit! I wouldn't post it here if I didn't really believe in it.... If i didn't... I'd just tell him... "yeah man... sounds great" and been done with it.

If you are a stoner or just plain like stoner rock with a dark heavy sound I Highly suggest giving King Giant a spin. Llisten to them here! KING GIANT Four tasty songs for ya!

Then pick up their album at STONERROCK'S ONLINE STORE

Enjoy

No comments: