Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Makin moves

This is my pal Louie AKA David Lukasik. He works in the production end of the movie biz and messes around with his own film projects on the side, such as the Kemosabe videos. Louie and I met 18 years ago in drivers ed and have been running around the streets together ever since. Louie knows nothing about choppers or the culture and that's why we like making these shorts with him.

Thanks Louie for wanting to do these with us and for the friendship. Check out Dragons the show which Louie and some of our pals have been working on up in Michigan.

3 comments:

motoguru. said...

looks pretty fucking good to me!

matt machine said...

i was wondering if you guys just happened to have sick arse movie makers following you around.....those shorts are ace...

By Hand and By Brain said...

I really dig Louie's work- I also support the frienships between non- biker and biker. thats where the magic is!
J-