Thursday, July 16, 2009

Good deeds for the day.

I was up at the fill'n station today and ran into my friend Lonnie. He told me he had just found a crack in his fame and was wondering if I had a welder available. So we headed out to my dad's shop and I stitched his frame up for him. I planned on hit'n the city tomorrow then up to Wisconsin for the Hard Tail Party this weekend...... so I had a laundry list of shit that needed to be addressed before hit'n the road. Brian called and said he needed a spacer made up for his pan so I hopped right on that. Anything to help get a brother on the road. I had a ton of shit to get done before I slept but I saw that setting sun and just had to chase it until I couldn't see it no more.



Lonnie on his bike that has about a million miles on it.



Starting Brian's spacer. Taking down the edges to fit in the collet.


Chasing a setting sun.


Now that most of the issues with my front end are worked out it's time to narrow the bars back up.

2 comments:

Tony d. said...

Josh! if you are swinging up for the hardtail party and you need a place to crash, let me know! twowheeledfever@gmail.com since my phone is dead. either way, be at Slick Willies on saturday morning for the ride out! leaves at noonish! http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&tab=wl

The Lil Misfit 13 said...

The pic is great of Lon rollin down the road.. LOVE IT. I think now its a million and one miles though HAHA