Thursday, October 22, 2009

Indian Summer

I couldn't believe how nice it was when I woke up today. I had no plans for riding but shit... around here ride'm while you got'm. No destination just ride'n because you know the end is coming and riding harder then you ever have before because it doesn't matter.... you are about to disassemble it for the winter anyway. You actually hope to break something so you have something to fix to keep your mind away from the gun during the dark winter months. I didn't even need a leather jacket.... it was a perfect ride. I didn't even get pulled over riding through town..... although it was close...... she changed her mind when finally found my licence plate. It was a good day. Then I heard the forecaster say our Indian Summer would be gone by the time the sun set.














Take'n Sis for a ride. She says it's really wobbly and scary but lots of fun.


Jessica



After a little ride we had a Boston Tea Party

2 comments:

lee bender said...

we got ours yesterday down south of indy. rode the hell out of the bikes for sure. isle of man style. youll have to come down with joe and eugene next spring. weve got some pretty amazing roads and camp spots around bloomington.

Chessie (Chesshirecat) said...

And...we did as well a few hundred miles south of Indy. Down here in TN. it warmed up for two days, it also quit raining. I also rode my butt off...but I did need a jacket since I was riding in the mountains...it's so good to have a few unexpected days to ride...isn't it? Rain starts tomorrow again, along with colder temps. Sad.