Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Street Chopper


Picked up the Spring 2010 issue of Street Chopper today. It's been a looong time since I've looked forward to a new issue of any stateside publication, however Jeff and crew over at Street Chopper have made the mag a must have once again. Hats off to the folks behind it and thanks for all the hustling and stressing to put out out what will actually be collectable American Chopper magazines once again.

couldn't find the new cover anywhere so I'll leave you with one of my favorites.

4 comments:

Wes Drelleshak Photography said...

Just as Josh is a contributer as well as Grant,Scott,and Me. Jeff Holt is the true vision of Street Chopper and I personally am glade I can contribute to a well thought out magazine...

grant said...

ditto

Motorcycho said...

that was always one of my favourite covers from the day!

Zuma said...

man, i've been looking for this cover online for years. thanks a billion.

i had this issue back in 1979, and remembered it when i first met my buddy jimmy in '03 and saw his custom framed honda 750. the two frames look similar but i see now they ain't the same at all.
http://zuma.vip.warped.com/classicjimmy.jpg