Sunday, May 9, 2010

like a top





I tightened up some four aces bars and hit em in some black rattler for a little more of that superglide swagger, now the bike feels just right. This morning Mitch and myself did a city tour getting the pan some miles and when we got back to the shop we found Eugene wondering why his bike hates him so much.
Petey showed up a bit later and we did a West side tavern tour until the sun set. I went through a couple of tanks of gas with no more than a hiccup from the pan. I'm way into the new stance and layout, it's super duper comfy and dialed right back into a one kick machine. A couple more trips during the week and I'll feel good about dEs MoiNes next weekend. Until then...

3 comments:

binky666 said...

theres a sweet line up!

Maindrive said...

That is a beautiful machine...congrats.

barker said...

harlow - bike looks great