Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Back from the Dead






We all met at the shop and passed the Bro cap around to raise the cheddar with Peteys boss to make Petey's bail and I finally got the call around midnight. "Freedom, you know who this is"? " I'm on my way, where you at"? "bus stop by the popeyes chicken, bring smokes". So I high tail it down to County jail and there's Petey in some hand me down sweats and no laces. All smiles. Big hugs and love. Fed him, clothed him, laughed our asses off. Nothing phases Petey. Split skull, handcuffed to a hospital bed and two days in County and all he's talking about is some club members he hooked up with and some clubhouse party we gotta go to and what's up with my bike. Ran him out to the scene to grab his goods from the bar and thank his buddies for picking his limp body outta the gutter. Good to have our friend back, but I don't think it's changed him a bit. Just kept saying "whatever bro, I'm Slippery Pete, they can't get rid of me that easy". This was his 16th wreck and he's still doing it harder than anybody I know. Love you buddy, no matter what.

5 comments:

gennaro said...

Fight the power!

Tony d. said...

that kid will outlive the cocroaches! glad to see he's up and at em!

lifeisfuct-diekruzen HEAVY KLOTHING said...

now he's got anouther good story under his belt!

WorD said...

I love that cock whore but please slow the fuck down. He's my brother love him like a play cousin but damn stick an stay so we can continue to play !!! stoopid

TI said...

chicks dig head wounds. glad to see him out and about. bro love for sure.