Thursday, April 29, 2010

Spring Chicken


I was out for a ride on The Locust yesterday and my clutch went to hell in a clutchbasket. The BlackBird is still down until I can get a 47 tooth pulley in my hands. Meanwhile my Dad's 75 FLH was just begging to be ridden. This is the bike I clean up my act on. This is "his" bike. All the others are kind of like community bikes and pretty much every thing I ride comes back with a few missing parts, a scrape here or chip in the paint there. I have a way of doing that and he always seems to be alright with me riding his bikes. After riding Choppers for so long you forget just how smooth an FLH with suspension front and rear and a pogo seat can ride. It's like floating on a cloud. I was careful to return with all the parts I left with and paint still in like new condition. I felt smart and sophisticated while riding it..... I even shaved my beard off. Best of all..... I didn't get pulled over while riding through town!













7 comments:

Mitch Cotie said...

that second pic looks like a nice lil' fishin spot. I've got a fresh fishin license that needs to be broke in.

Diesel said...

Lovely pics Josh.

American Wind said...

love the flh, its a classic. great photos too.
http://americanwind.blogspot.com/

grant said...

the pulley is on the mail babe

IHG said...

Amazing! What a gorgeous machine!

magua said...

Remember when my 74 looked like that,well not really!

mstodola said...

Very sweet, Josh.

Makes me want to be there.