Friday, January 15, 2010

Speaking of Potholes.....

My bike went through a lot this past year. I rode the piss out of it.... raced it... crashed it... even jumped a shovelhead at 75 mph with it. The only reason I got an ironhead was because it was cheap. I just graduated college and wasn't making a penny but owed thousands. I always thought to myself... I'm gonna be "That Guy". That guy that everyone is waiting for cause he can't keep up. That guy that calls his only friend with a truck at two O'clock in the morning because his bike is broken down on the side of the road. That guy that everyone is waiting for because his bike wont start and that guy that can't walk for a week because his knee is all twisted backwards from trying to kick start the damn thing. Well boys...... the ol' girl surprised me. I took her to her limits and she loved every minute of it. She's a little battle scared right now but when she comes out to play again she'll be look'n like a prom queen.



6 comments:

Iron Vaquero said...

Keep rockin' it!

SDJose said...

Sportster's, built right they'll never disappoint! Never sell that chop!

Gene said...

Yep. Don't sweat the politics...just ride.

love the pics! BWAHAHA!! ClAsSiC!

Cycleboyz said...

Rad pics!

Cycle Nazis said...

Hey we all at Cycle Nazis fbook page want to know if a full length film is in the cards for something close to exactly what you guys have here. This is what the bike vids need, a little art!!!!!! So please let us know we will buy!!!!!!
Drop in on facebook and let us know please!!!!

B Harlow said...

Cycle Nazi,

hit me up with an email so I can get the jist of what your looking for. Glad you dig the video.

brianwharlow@gmail.com