Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Old Gold Garage Co......

..... is a place I've been meaning to get to since I met Dan Collins at the Mooneyes Christmas Show in 2008. I fell in love with his Singapore Sling and feel that he is building some of the classiest cars hitting the streets today. Although he is known for his custom cars and hot rods his also builds some great bikes as well and is a great Tattoo artist too. Actually there's not much he can't do and everything he touches turns to gold.

OLD GOLD GARAGE CO.





I stole this from Dan's blog. I rode up to Ventura to shoot this sporty that Dan helped his friend build. It's a sweet little blaster.

1 comment:

Kris Bennett said...

Josh - I really dig your photo work, brother! Your shots have an amazing way of putting the viewer right into the frame. Have you ever thought about doing a write-up on your process, how you shoot, what you shoot with, any photoshop work you do, etc? As a hack photographer I'd find it interesting as hell, and I bet I'm not the only one. Thanks for sharing your stories, your work and giving the rest of us a standard of visual quality to aim for.