Sunday, May 24, 2009

first spill of the season

Last night i'm riding on the back of my buddies bonneville and some drunk yuppie pulls a left right in front of us. As i'm thinking to myself "fuck, this is gonna hurt" my buddy makes the call and puts us on the pavement rather than eat the passenger side of the truck.. Of course the dickface in the suv splits. Typical bent bars, broken shifter, and smashed exhaust. Actually it was pretty fun wrecking with two people, we got to share the rash. Anyway, a cabbie grabbed the plate number from the yuppies truck and later that night we're at the bar and I run into a cop buddy who rides and he says"you get the plate"? This is when it's good to have friends on that side of the law. He gave me some options of sideways justice and this yuppie is gonna spend alot of money this month keeping his cage on the road. Kharma

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you both are okay. Gotta love karma.

matt machine said...

rash and bent bars...not too bad...except turning right cause im in australia...i was fine...ripped the guys back bumper off and he kept drivin....no plate...still lookin for a ford ute with no bumper...
ps lovely blog....

Unknown said...

Freedom,
I was just thinking that I wish Louie or Ice would have started taking pictures while we were both lying in the street and the back wheel of the bike was still spinning. With every passing hour a new bruise is surfacing on my left ribs or my hip but you were right to say at least we weren't picking glass out of our faces.