Friday, May 15, 2009

Border Patrol......

Just got home from Canada. I left the Montreal-Ottawa area at at about 10 o'clock this morning. It was a great trip! Nothing like living on a farm, driving all day long just to get to nowhere, hang'n with the dog's, eat'n the best home cooked meals three times a day, parts hunting in rafters three stories high, and meeting some really great people! I guess the only problem is crossing borders when you look like a dirtbag and have motorcycle parts in the back of your truck. I got the rubber glove treatment going in and coming out. They were convinced I was in a motorcycle gang trafficing stolen motorcycle parts. Besides that everything was great. Didn't really want to leave but figured I should get home and get my bike done!

I will post more pictures of my trip throughout the next week.


Help'n Dan put Harlow's Panhead together.




Art and Rob. Rob is an amazing guy........ Now I know why Bacon is such a stud when it comes to motorcycles. The best damn engine builder I've met. I ain't even gonna fuck around anymore...... I'm just going to send it to him.




Moose grazing with his horse friends.....

2 comments:

Mitch Cotie said...

border patrol? hhmm. Did they let you get through with the crepes and maple syrup?

Kid Kurpius said...

Fuck yeah!!!!! I got the Maple through! Bacon's mom wouldn't let me leave without some maple syrup. They put it on everything up there!