Thursday, July 14, 2011

She's Gone


Everybody's high on consolation

Everybody's trying to tell me what's right for me

My daddy tried to bore me with a sermon

but it's plain to see that they can't comfort me

Sorry Charlie for the imposition

I think I've got it, got the strength to carry on

I need a drink and a quick decision

Now it's up to me, ooh what will be



She's Gone Oh I, Oh I'd

better learn how to face it

She's Gone Oh I, Oh I'd

pay the devil to replace her

She's Gone - what went wrong


Up in the morning look in the mirror

I'm worn as her stator brush hanging on the stand

my face ain't looking any younger

now I can see love's taken her toll on me


She's Gone


Think I'll spend eternity in the city

let the carbon and monoxide choke my thoughts away

and pretty bodies help dissolve the memories

but they can never be what she was to me


She's Gone

5 comments:

Kid Kurpius said...

What!!! I hope that you are only speaking of her esthetics. I miss riding beside her.

The Castle said...

Hope its not the steel we are Reading about !!

- jamie said...

It's like loosing a dog. It fucking sucks, you can't replace em and you'll always miss em, but your gonna love the next one in a big way too.

Jennee said...

wow, that's pretty much what I said Mint.. ^^^

Mitch Cotie said...

Josh, there weren't enough pics taken. She's gone, kemosabe.

c'est la vie

I'm pretty excited for my next one.