Monday, March 28, 2011

Eternal Combustion

I tore my bike apart this past winter with high hopes and big plans only to find that time was short and the distance was long. I decided to throw it back together to have it running for the Lone Star Round Up in Austin this coming weekend. Not much has changed although I did address a lot issues that needed to be dealt with. I've been riding it for the last three days with temperatures in the 20's and 30's. Luckily Jason over at Eternal Combustion set me up with a Full Face helmet because riding in snowy cold is just not as fun without it. As I was planning my trip to Daytona I figured a full face helmet would make the ride more enjoyable so I ordered one up. I'm glad I did because we ran into just about everything mother-nature had to offer except for warm air and sweet sunshine. It will bite the frosty air, ease the pain of snow crystals on your lips and soften the sharp rain drops on your cheeks.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I live in Austin and planning on going. Hope to run into you!

Monte said...

Hey, where can I find this type of helmet, or at least how is it called?