Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Pow Wow

It was another one of those weekends in Chicago. Last week I rolled in with no plans and rolled out with stories to tell...... or maybe just to remember. I was the only one to make it back to The Lodge while Mtich and Brian got lost in action. My phone was ringing at 7am.... I had no intentions on answering it. Listening to my messages revealed that Mitch woke up in the wooded lot next door to Bravetown.... also know as the infamous Hooker Hill back in the day. I'm not quite sure how he didn't freeze to death.



The next day we regathered... put on our city shoes and attended a Native American Pow Wow at Navy Pier.

4 comments:

The Castle said...

I really kove the " magazine shot " The action and the story is fantastic. it feels like you just caught someone flicking through the magazine of all time :)

Regards

Patrick

Blackberry said...

Pow wows are an excellent venue for an affordable family outing, and they encourage and foster personal growth for anyone. Pow wows offer an opportunity to connect to this land, this country and this 'green' lfestyle. They're nearly always alcohol free and very grounding for bystanders and participants alike.
I'm glad you posted this. Thank you.

Michael Schmidt said...

great little picture story...
Really love the 2nd and 3rd shots.

Garage Cafe said...

you can see when they meet friends.