Saturday, June 13, 2009

big city nights


It's 3 in the morning and I just rode 3 miles on the handlebars of my pals bike through the city. I'm high as shit and that was fucking awesome. Moving over concrete with no grasp on my mode of transportation. like floating over the city. We made a deal that we wouldn't stop for anything. and we didn't. Sketchy as hell and it ruled. Live your fucking life and have as much fun as you can, this shit could end tommorrow. Your friends will love you no matter what you do, I hope you have challenging and amazing friendships. Get high and get right with life no matter what. one shot man, that's it.

Now I'm in the lodge with two of my best, playing guitars and laughing harder than most people laugh in their entire fucking life. I'm posting a picture of a friend in my garage because he is a friend in my garage and I know that if there is no picture that you won't read this and that sucks that people can't just read some shit anymore. Hello Dean, xoxo.

That bike is gone too. It was my partner in life for a minute and we ruled really really fucking awesome together. I tried to explain to a girl the other night how hard it was to sell my motor for another in hopes of grander things in life. I explained it like this: " imagine having the love of your life and needing nothing more, then one night you meet a girl who you envision could fulfill your wildest sexual dreams and is super radical beyond what you ever thought was possible. Now you have to decide, My girl is insanely a part of me and blows my mind everyday, but this Crazy sexy girl with an accent and wild outlook on life that I just met could change me forever. Do you give in to the temptation of sex and mystery and risk everything that you know that is comfortable and what seems to be perfect. Well, I did and I sold my motor and trans that treated me like gold, for a prettier lady with what seems to be a better story. Unfortunately, like with women. Only time will tell what the right decision was. Fuck it, I love pretty girls and will lose to them for the rest of my life. Love

1 comment:

PUREclASS said...

That is the GREATEST way to describe love EVER.