Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Sunset Ride

Day by day the horizon line reaches further and further. The withered corn is in harvest and visibility stretches for miles. I'm always reminded of my grandfather when I pass a combine offloading corn into grain haulers. It's the smell that brings me back to the day of being in the combine with my Grandpa Ted.



Sorry for all the pictures of my gay bike. I ride by myself 90 percent of the time so when I see something beautiful I put my bike in front of it and take a snap.

7 comments:

chris L said...

GAY BIKE?????? Are you crazy that bike is off the charts man!!! Great shot by the way

Jerimiah smith said...

Photo rules! Put more up from saturday!!!!!!

MyPhotoWasTaken said...

Never knock your bike, it adds to the experience of the photos and shows something about who you are.

JT said...

Does that mean your bike likes other bikes of the same sex? The bike got you there, she deserves to be in the shot, gay or not. You never know, maybe she's a hot girl that likes other hot girls.

Anonymous said...

I get to enjoy the road vicariously through your pictures, they remind me of the roads I should be out riding. I'm from a bit north of Milwaukee and haven't been out on the bike nearly enought this fall, a new baby has me at home more than on the bike. Your pics help fill the void a bit.

MWeishaar said...

Thank you for your pics.. they really make me miss middle-America Fall.

Make sure you post some winter shots in a couple of months so I don't miss it too much. LOL

bastards crew said...

yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeap!!!!!!!!!!!!