Tuesday, September 1, 2009

The New XR1200

I got to ride it before you did!  When I first saw it I wasn't that impressed.  Everyone was making such a big deal about it.  Last year before it was released to the public someone threw it at me so I had to take it for a rip around the parking lot.  At this moment I was impressed.  Maybe because I was so used to riding rattle traps..... but this thing feels so right.... well right if you like to start, stop, turn and do wheelies really fast.  It handled extremely well!  But hey what do I know... except for three inch wide by ten feet long death machines that make children cry.

3 comments:

Mitch Cotie said...

bone stock they are as ugly as two dogs fuckin. but I bet strip it and a roll in the sack would be fun.

Mitch Cotie said...

alot like myself I suppose.

gennaro said...

For that kind of money I'd buy a used Ducati AND build another Pan.

Fuck that thing.