Monday, September 7, 2009

Davenport/Milwaukee weekend














Lots of good times this weekend. A ton of parts, bikes, friends and miles. We could not have asked for better weather or better hospitality everywhere we went. Lot's of pictures and stories to come from this weekend. Here are a few, I'll be posting more all week with some funny stories to go along. To my friends I thank you and love you all for another chart topping weekend full of legend. I hope everybody had the chance to get out on the road this weekend to create their own stories. I wish this weekend didn't have to end but we've got a pretty full month of riding ahead so for now I'll clean my bones and try to heal the tattoo that Josh jammed into my arm.

1 comment:

Chico said...

looks like a good time.

did anyone pick up that springer??