Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Davenport-Cook Out

We woke up early saturday morning to ride from Davenport Iowa to Milwaukee. We blasted through the interstates for a good piece then hit the back roads to finnish our quest. The sun was shining and the air was fresh. We waved as we passed chief Blackhawk then cultivated some corn fields until Eugene's rear tire couldn't handle anymore. We hit the strip club and watched as corn fed beauties pranced around a stage then realized darkness was on our tail..... Darkness took us over as our under lit tribe completed it's journey. The boogeyman wouldn't touch us.

As usual the Cook Out was a blast. JP, Colleen and Dave really know how to throw a party!



Gas stop in western IL.



I had to stop and adjust my points



Peace in the corn



Eugene lost his tread in this field


lovers




Oasis in the corn fields



Joe beating his own drum while Sean and Deb try their best to follow it



Sean and Deb jamm"n



everything is bliss in Lake Geneva





Souls worn thin


Skip'n Rocks



Eugene was that little kid that just wouldn't give up with the mini bike


We gave each other jail style tattoo's



Bacon's fresh Tat



My first attempt at tattooing



Slippery Pete and Stacy



Eugene



Tats the next morning



Warren and Bacon are joining forces on a Panhead project. On Tuesday Bacon and Rod started by disassembling the motor.





The innards were a little banged up




On wednesday I did a shoot for Harley's HOG magazine. On the phone they said they liked my riding shots. I asked if they knew how I went about getting those shots. They found out really quick when a I filled their full faced helmets full of blue smoke. It was actually a really fun shoot to be honest.



Later that night I met up with Cody and rode out to his parents house to fetch his tent and sleeping bag. We did about 90 miles an hour down the lake front pissing people off as we split lanes. I really enjoy riding with this kid. Fast is all he knows..... I like it.

Thursday night Warren, Cody, Tony Bag O donuts and I blasted down to chicago. Again all go and no bullshit. A ride I'll never forget.

No comments: