Wednesday, April 21, 2010

A Weekend In The Windy City

Last Thursday I decided I would break in the bike by fighting through rush hour traffic in Chicago. It never fails.... no matter how much I plan I always end up smack dab in the middle of rush hour traffic. I have ridden a jockey set up without a front brake before but it only really amounted riding around the block. I haven't had the time to make some controls yet so I just rolled with the whacked out set up that was already there. I figured there was no better way to get acquainted with it then fighting the cabs and potholes of the city.


There's nothing like chicago when the sun is shining.








I crashed at the Lodge and Brian was kind enough to offer me some indian blankets infused with his sickness. My brain has been orbiting my head for the last three days. Thanks Brian.

1 comment:

ZZ chop said...

RAD! I love fighting the rush hour traffic to give me the rush back!