As you can see this fender does not follow the radius of the tire.
It was also riddled with holes. It looked like this all the way around.
I radiused the fender to the tire and added a flip to the one end. This is just tracked together and the radius is to tight. I zipped apart a few tacks and opened the radius because the fender wont be mounted right on the tire.
After I had my fender look'n pretty I aimed to make it ever more attractive. I took some round stock and put it through the rollers until I had the radius of my fender.
Adding strength and aesthetics
adding some more flare
I made this fender mount out of stainless then made bungs and welded them into the fender
I welded some brake line to the backside to run my wiring through. I also added some steel where I welded in the bungs for more strength.
Bacon set me up with this sissy bar. I reworked it so the lines flowed better and made the fender mounts. Clean... solid.... strong