Monday, March 15, 2010

PRIDE

I have been following the BCM blog for a long time now and the quality of this man's work never ceases to amazing me. He's got something that is getting harder a harder to find..... and that is PRIDE. The amount of love that goes into each and every piece of every motorcycle he builds leaves me speechless.



His Panhead Project. I love traditional bikes and OG parts but it's not often I'm drawn to vintage bikes with new parts and technology sporadically mixed in. But there are a few people that can build modern bikes with new and old technology that just look amazing. It's a fine line to walk but Boyle seems to have great balance.



Also check out Bench Mark which he also has a part in. What I wouldn't do to get my hands on one of these air cleaners! Sexiest thing since Marilyn Monroe.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kim has got some raw talent, makes me jealous! If he wasn't such a good dude, I'd hate him!