Thursday, November 26, 2009

Whistle Pigs

Gary and I left Darrin's..... grabbed the girls and hit the Whistle Pigs and Dirt Dauber show. It was a whiskey good time. I was mighty impressed by the Whistle Pigs. Just some good Ol' Southern Illinois Boys jammin on some good ol' hillbilly tunes. If you yourself are a hillbilly or just plain like hillbilly banjo music you will enjoy the Whistle Pigs.

Buy their record so Banjo Joe can use his wallet.




I'm Leave'n southern Illinois look'n for a place to hide. I've been gone so damn long my mamma thought I died.....

and I'm Gone.... Long Gone..... I wont be I your town too damn long.

Drink Blue Ribbon Beer and eat'n fried Squirrel and I run around with some really bad girls....

and I'm Gone.... Long Gone..... I wont be in your town too damn long.

I'm look'n for a place for to rest my head. Every town got a girl there to share her bed. I wake up in the morn'n and find that I'm gone. and I wont be in your town too damn long.

I'm drink'n bourbon whiskey and try'n to kill the pain. I've got my worn out Banjo and a south bound brain.....

and I'm Gone..... Long Gone..... I wont be in your town too long.

I'm leave'n Mississippi Look'n for higher ground. Drink'n to Hank Williams and feel'n low down.

and I'm Gone..... long gone.... and the wont be in your town too long

Whistle Pigs

No comments: