Thursday, July 30, 2009

Turned my money green.....


I'm headed for Sturgis tomorrow so I flipped every cushion and checked every crack for any kind of spendable currency I could dig up. I now have eighty nine dollars and sixty five cents to make it to Sturgis and back. Unfortunately just because it only costs three dollars to fill my tank doesn't mean it's going to be any cheaper for me from start to finnish. I'm meeting Warren in Milwaukee then heading up to Teach's in Minnesota for a few hours of sleep. We'll take some backs roads across Minnesota and South Dakota and stop and visit Carl and Matt Olsen. Today I found that my generator and voltage regulator is junk ..... but happened to find a generator and regulator in a little stash pile I have and it seems to be charging now. I'll catch you'll on the flip side!

2 comments:

SHIFTHEAD SPEED said...

Awesome! Thats what its all about man, good luck!

MIKE BUZZ said...

Ride safe, have fun, can,t wait to see the shots you are going to take.